Conditions for Industry and Employer Membership
Applicant companies having been in operation for at least twelve months must simultaneously apply for membership and authorization.
Applicant companies having been in operation for less than twelve months can apply for authorisation as soon as the first annual report has been filed.
In order to become member of Competence Agencies of Sweden the companies have to meet the following conditions
- compliance with the federation’s bylaws with Code of Conduct and the bylaws of the Confederation of Swedish Enterprise
- a valid registration certificate and F-tax card
- registration as an employer
- registration for VAT
- be bound by collective agreement of the sector in which the company is operating (exemption from this condition can be granted when there is no collective agreement in the sector in which the company is operating)
- be covered by the federation’s liability insurance or it’s equivalent
- adoption of an equality plan in accordance with the Act (SFS 1991:433) on Equality between Women and Men
- presents evidence that the company do not have any residual taxes or fees and has an otherwise orderly economy
- presents the latest annual accounts, if applicable, or a budget for the first fiscal year if the company is recently started
- register at least one person holding a managerial position within the company to undergo the federation’s special authorization program as soon as possible
Conditions for Industry membership
- Business is conducted in legal person.
- Compliance with the federation’s bylaws with Code of Conduct and the bylaws of the Confederation of Swedish Enterprise
- Attach supporting documents showing that the company has a valid registration certificate and F-tax form, be VAT registered and be registered as an employer, which is most easily done by using the Swedish Tax Agency’s form, SKV 4820.
- Be covered by the Competence Agencies’ liability insurance or the equivalent.
- Attach document, which shows that the company has no residual taxes and fees and has an otherwise orderly economy.
- Sign a service agreement with Almega, or alternatively already have membership in another union in Almega.
- Undergo the Competence Agencies basic education in labor law.
- Ensure the seriousness of subcontractors regarding taxes, fees and liability insurance.
- §3 Scope of membership (the english translation is being updated)
- Verify that operations are being conducted in applicant companies.
- Undergo the Competence Agencies’ review of the above upon entry.
Conditions for Authorisation
Companies having been in operation for at least twelve months can apply for Authorisation. Read the conditions for Authorisation and at www.tryggakompetensen.se you can find out if a company is authorised.
Industry and employmer membership
The annual membership fee is on avarage 0.25 percent of the company’s payroll last year.
The fee includes membership of Competence Agencies of Sweden with service for employers, industry wide lobbying, and authorization as well as membership of the Confederation of Swedish Enterprise.
Example: If the annual payroll is 5 million SEK the annual fee is 15,600 SEK. If the annual payroll is 20 million SEK the annual fee is 54,800 SEK. The minimum fee is 11,450 SEK per year.
The annual fee is charged on two occasions during the year. The fee is largely tax deductible. Deduction and tax provisions are specified on the invoice.
For more details, please contact email@example.com
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply for membership
Please contact email@example.com to apply and for further information.